27 January 2010

Attack of the Fly!

It was a busy day at work today. The founder of the museum is arriving Friday, the Trustee meeting is early Feb, we are planning a seminar series starting NEXT WEEK, and the issue of the museum newsletter, which consists of research based articles, is due next week. I'm only half done with an article for the newsletter, Tuvol was trying to get on my nerves on purpose, I didn't get the signage advertisement ready to send out for that lecture series, which needs to go out like TOMORROW.

Then we get home. I walk in, it smells delicious. Then I hear a simmering sound, I assumed it was the crockpot making all the noise. Then I looked around. There were flies everywhere!!! Hundreds and hundreds of flies! Making simmering noises.

Great. I escaped to the outside with bug spray to guard against the mosquitoes while. Nowhere is safe. Neal fumigated and then served dinner.

Just another day on the island.

No comments:

Post a Comment