29 January 2010

Where's the Swimming?

It was supposed to be different this time. I wasn't supposed to work alllllll the time. But I've been sucked in to the sense of urgency. There is so much to do the next couple of weeks! The big push to get everything done means no swimming, lots of time in front of the computer, and spelling errors in the invitations I sent out to the whole island. As my Lafayette friends will remember, that last one is nothing new ("Lafafayette", I believe it was, on that big poster that hung in Farinon for 2 weeks. And "Activites" on the T-shirts.).

On the other hand, it's nice to be needed in the office. And I get to throw in a bit of merchandising in the shop. One of the museum founders is here this week (one of, not "the"). One of the first things he said was that the office is looking great. I'm wondering if that has anything to do with Jessica being here?" he asked. "It has everything to do with Jessica being here!" said Neal. And just like that it was OK for archivists to visit the museum at 2,000$ per visit. Are you taking notes here people, because this is some good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment