25 January 2010

Tuvol the lazy bloodhound

I didn't make the title. I told Tuvol that he could smell that I had a list of things for him to do and he stayed away. He had some lame excuse about a meeting. At which he didn't pay attention and behaved badly. What's new? He came up with the blog title. I think he's proud of it.

I intend to bribe him with treats and/or strong arm him into completing my list. I think I'll be able to get him to willingly 3 out of 4 things on my list. If I get him to do just a bit of the last one (which is quite boring - typing up and index in Excel so we don't lose it every 3 minutes) it'll be a big help.

We all remember Tuvol from Big Papa Limited, an up and coming company currently hosted on my website. Hopefully we'll update his page while I'm here: http://www.jabrody24.com/friends/Tuvol/Tuvol.html. Rory found a shell that would be great for a necklace. Since making things "bootiful" is in Tuvol's department, I told him he should make the necklace and I'll sell it in the museum shop. We're making progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment